Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Brand on Demand Inc, Stripe, FedEx, United States Postal Service, United Parcel Service of America.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, ), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping, provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Brand on Demand Inc, Stripe, FedEx, USPS.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Brand on Demand Inc. to power our online store. You can read more about how Brand on Demand Inc. uses your Personal Information here: https://supliful.com/privacy-policy-2.
- We use Stripe Inc. to process payments. You can read more about how Stripe uses Personal Information here: https://stripe.com/en-gb-lv/privacy
- We use FedEx to provide order delivery. You can read more about how Stripe uses Personal Information here: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/trust-center/privacy.html
- We use United States Postal Service to provide order delivery. You can read more about how Stripe uses Personal Information here: https://about.usps.com/who/legal/privacy-policy/full-privacy-policy.html
- We use United Parcel Service of America, Inc. to provide order delivery. You can read more about how Stripe uses Personal Information here: https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/shipping-support/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Brand on Demand Inc. uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
Do not track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Last updated: March 31, 2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.